- Dust Barrier In Minutes: These ZipWall spring-loaded poles have twist locking tech for an ideal dust protection solution in both residential and commercial remodeling and restoration.
- Sturdy Construction: With a lightweight stainless steel construction, this set of four poles comes with two standard zippers and a ZipPole carry bag which makes it the perfect starter kit.
- Easy Installation: Each pole takes seconds to set up without the use of any tapes or ladders. In addition, the non-skid and non-marking head securely locks the barrier material and raises it along with the pole.
- Portable and Adjustable: These telescoping poles weigh 1.5 pounds each and can extend from 4 feet 2 inches up to a height of 10 feet, making them easy to carry and set up a barrier anywhere.
- Innovative Solutions: ZipWall created the dust barrier category in 1997 and continues to transform this field with a stream of novel dust protection solutions, ideal for residential and commercial use.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: ZP4
Part Number: ZP4
Details: Product Description
ZipWall created the dust barrier category in 1997 with a wide range of innovative products, just like the ZipWall Dust Barrier Poles. These poles are equipped with telescoping, spring-loaded and twist locking technology and include non-marking heads and plates to secure the barrier and hold it firmly in place. With stainless steel construction, these poles can be extended up to a height of 10 feet and are easily portable. A ZipWall Dust Barrier System can be set up by one person in minutes without tape, ladders or damage. The complete ZipWall Dust Barrier System includes accessories to create entries in the barrier, form tight seals at the ceiling, walls, and floor, easily seal off doors and doorways, and provide comprehensive solutions for containing airborne dust. It is ideal for residential and commercial use during remodeling, renovation and restoration.
From the Manufacturer
The ZipWall Dust Barrier System can be set up by one person in minutes without tape, ladders or damage. Build a barrier up to 20’ high and as wide as needed using plastic sheeting or ZipFast Reusable Barrier Panels. Our complete system includes accessories to create doorways in the barrier, form tight seals at the ceiling, walls, and floor and to easily seal off doorways, larger openings, and fixtures. The ZipWall Dust Barrier System is ideal for residential and commercial contractors doing remodeling, drywall work, painting, concrete work, lead abatement, mold remediation, and more.
Package Dimensions: 57.9 x 6.3 x 3.3 inches