Our Kitchen Refinishing Process
We operate on a ten day schedule in our client's home for three-four days (one day to tear down, one day to prep, one day to spray, and one day to install). Prior to our scheduled start date we send our "Preparation checklist" this will help you get ready for our arrival.
- We will label and remove the doors and drawers and carefully transport them back to the workshop to be prepped and sanded. We will also mask the floor, countertop, appliances and all cabinet boxes. (Estimated Time On-site: 1-2 hours)
- Cabinet boxes will be thoroughly cleaned with a degreaser, rinsed, and then sanded with 180 grit for the best adhesion. (Estimated Time On-site: 7-8 hours)
- Safety is our top priority so we only use the best tools to maintain a safe environment while we spray on-site. We have an air scrubber to keep the air in the home clean, proper ventilation and several fans to keep air moving in the spray area, and we use an Apollo sprayer to give a beautiful finish. After getting everything set up and in place, we will then spray the prime coat, lightly sand, and then do two coats of our finish coat. (Estimated Time On-site: 6-7 hours)
- Doors and drawers will be prepped, scuff sanded with 180 grit for best adhesion, primed, sanded and coated. It will require three coats of primer sanded back in between each coat to fill the pores if the substrate is open grain. If the substrate is closed grain or engineered wood, it will require 1-2 coats of primer depending on coverage. For the final coat, we use an industrial water base pigmented polyurethane coating imported from Italy. (Estimated Time: 5-7 days)
- Doors and drawers are carefully wrapped in furniture blankets and transported to your home. We install doors and drawers. We complete a final walk-through to make sure you’re completely satisfied with our work. (Estimated Time On-site: 2-3 hours)
Our Furniture Refinishing Process
Pieces can be picked up and delivered
- No need to worry about transportation because we got you covered, we can pick your pieces from your home and we can then deliver it back to you once we are done.
- Customize your furniture to fit your home's style for years to come. From rustic to modern or the other way around, we can make it possible.
Refinished to last
- We only use high quality materials produced to withstand harsh conditions. We believe in our materials and the companies that we partner with.
Passion for Refinishing
- We understand that your furniture is priceless and is one of a kind. We take care of them like we own it ourselves and make sure that the outcome exceeds our customer's expectations.